The domain name www.lineup.ae and its related sub-domains, sites, services, tools and/or its associated mobile applications (collectively, the “Platform”) is owned by Techauthors LLC, with Corporate Identification Number2111581 and having its registered office at Sharjah media city, Sharjah, UAE (hereinafter referred to as "Lineup” which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its successors, affiliates, and permitted assigns).
The Platform is an online portal and mobile application run by Lineup. Lineup is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of any information you share with Lineup on the Platform.
By accepting this Policy, you understand and agree to the collection, use, sharing and processing of Information, as described herein. If you provide Lineup with Personal Information about someone else, you confirm that they are aware that you have provided their information and that they consent to the use of such information by Lineup according to this Policy. This Policy applies to all the current and former visitors, users and others who access the Platform.
If you are unwilling or unable to be legally bound by this Policy, please do not use the Platform. You cannot accept this Policy if: (a) you are not lawfully entitled to use the Platform or (b) if you are not of legal age to form a binding agreement with Lineup.
This Policy is an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under the applicable law. This Policy does not require any physical, electronic or digital signature. This Policy is a legally binding document between you and Lineup.
By accessing or using the Platform and/or availing the services provided through the Platform or otherwise giving Lineup your information, you undertake that you have the capacity to enter into a legally binding contract vide this Policy, which constitutes a legally binding document between you and Lineup under applicable law. Lineup collects and processes your usage data, personal data and third-party data carefully, only for the purposes described in this Policy and only to the extent necessary as defined herein and within the scope of applicable legal regulations. This Policy seeks to ensure that any personal information or third-party information handled by Lineup is managed in a way that is ethical, compliant and adheres to best industry practices.
Please read the terms and conditions of this Policy carefully, before accessing or using this Platform. By accessing or using the Platform including its services, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you are accepting this Policy on behalf of another person or company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have full authority to bind such person, company or legal entity to these terms.
This Policy describes the types of information Lineup collects, why and how Lineup uses the information, with whom Lineup shares it, and the choices you can make about Lineup’ use of the information. Lineup also describes the measures Lineup takes to protect the security of the information and how you can contact Lineup about its privacy practices.
This Policy describes Lineups’ current data protection policies and practices and may be amended/ updated from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Platform. It is recommended that you regularly check this Policy to apprise yourself of any updates. Your continued use of Platform or provision of data or information thereafter will imply your unconditional acceptance of such updates to this Policy.
Please be aware that where you do not provide your Personal Information which is required by Lineup, Lineup will not be able to provide the services available on the Platform to you or may not be able to comply with a legal obligation on Lineup. You will be made aware if this situation arises and what the consequences of not providing the Personal Information will be.
In case you wish to avail any or all of the services provided by Lineup on the Platform, you shall be required to log-in on the Platform with username and password (“Login Credentials”) as set out in the Lineup Terms of Service. You hereby explicitly agree that your use and access of the Login Credentials shall be governed by the Lineup Terms of Service read with the terms of this Policy and any other agreement that you may enter into with Lineup.
4. Types of Information
Non-Personal Information: Non-personal Information means information that does not specifically identify an individual or business, but includes information from you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous websites you visited, your Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Lineup may gather any Non-Personal Information regarding how many people visit this Platform, the pages they visit, their IP address, and the type of browser they used while visiting the Platform (“hereinafter referred to as “Non-Personal Information”). Lineup may also collect Non-Personal Information that you voluntarily provide, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or a survey conducted by Lineup.
Usage Information: Usage Information includes without limitation all data and information collected automatically through the Platform (or through the third party analytics service providers), by use and access of the Platform in the nature of system administrative data, statistical and demographical data, and operational information and data generated by or characterizing use of the Platform including without limitation Non-Personal Information, Cookies (as defined below), Platform traffic, time spent on the Platform, number of visits to the Platform and other similar information and behaviour indicating the mode and manner of use of the Platform (hereinafter referred to as the “ Usage Information ”).
Personal Information, Business Information, Non-Personal Information, Usage Information and third-party information hereinafter shall be referred to as “Information”.
5. Collection of Information
Lineup may collect Information from you when you (i) register on the Platform or avail any services of the Platform; (ii) update or change personal details in your account; (iii) use the Platform; (iv) participate in campaigns/ surveys or respond to questionnaires published by Lineup on the Platform.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that all information is provided by you to Lineup voluntarily.
2. Lineup may also collect Non-Personal Information or Usage Information based on your browsing activity and in relation to your use or access to the Platform like your browser type, your Internet Protocol address, your Operating System, your prior search results etc., which may or may not be publicly accessible.
3. Information collected by Lineup from a particular browser or device may be used with another computer or device that is linked to the browser or device on which such information was collected.
4. You may use the Platform without providing Lineup any Personal Information about yourself. However, you may not be able to access certain services of the Platforms in case you choose to do so.
5. When you access the Platform through a mobile device, you will have the option of downloading the mobile application of Lineup. In case you download the mobile application you will be asked if you would want to share your contact list with Lineup. You may choose not to share your contact list with Lineup, however in case you chose to share your contact list with Lineup, Lineup shall have access to and store your contact list.
6. Use of Information
Lineup may use the Information you provide to fulfil your requests for the products, programs, and services, to respond to your inquiries about its offerings, and to offer you other products, programs or services that Lineup believes may be of interest to you.
Lineup may use the Information to monitor your use of the Lineup services and may review and analyse the Information provided by you to provide you with customized service.
Lineup may use your Non-Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as data analysis, research, developing new products, enhancing and improving existing products and services and in identifying usage trends.
Subject to and in accordance with applicable laws, Lineup has the right to use your Information for the purpose of conducting promotional/marketing related activities on the Platform, including but not limited to, using your Personal Information for making posters/banners to promote the services of Lineup.
When you send an email message or otherwise contact Lineup through its Platform, Lineup may use the Information provided by you to respond to your communication. Lineup may also archive such Information and/or use it for future communications with you to inform you regarding updates, newsletters, offers, new services and promotions.
7. Information Sharing
Lineup maintains your Information in electronic form on its devices and on the equipment of Lineup’ employees. The Information is made accessible to employees, agents, officers, legal advisors, auditors or partners and third- parties only on a “need-to-know” basis.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties:
http://lineup.ae/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
In order to process your transactions, Lineup may direct you to a payment gateway service provider of its own choice, which may have access to the Personal Information provided by you while making such payment.
1. Lineup may share Information with government authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. This may be done in response to a law enforcement agency's request.
2. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
3. [Lineup may disclose personally identifiable information to companies whose practices are not covered by this Policy, (e.g., other marketers, magazine publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) that want to market products or services to you.]
4. Lineup may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information to an investor, acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business or assets of Lineup.
1. To enhance your experience with the Platform , many of the web pages use "cookies" and pixel tags that enable Lineup features and functionality. Cookies are text files placed in your mobile/computer's browser to maintain your log-in and session details. Lineup uses three types of cookies, necessary session cookies (including username, email ID, user access information) which enables Lineup to recognise you and makes it easier for you to return to Platform and interact with the Lineup ’ services without signing in again, and/or preference cookies (including search and browsing history) which are stored for the maximum duration permitted by law, and/or statistics cookies (including Usage Information such as unique request ID, statistical data) which are stored for 24 hours or the maximum duration permitted by law (collectively referred to as the “Cookies”).
4. You can manage browser Cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive Cookies, how to disable Cookies, and when Cookies will expire. If you disable all Cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer Cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Platform and some features and services may not work.
9. Third Party Service Providers and Social Media Websites
The Platform may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties. Lineup is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, Lineup strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website.
10. Control Over Your Personal Information
Where the legal basis for Lineup processing your Personal Information is that you have provided your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to Lineup in writing through an email at [admin@@lineup.ae] requesting the same. If you at any time wish to rectify your Personal Information, you may write to Lineup as per Clause 11 of this Policy. Once you withdraw your consent to share the Personal Information collected by Lineup, Lineup shall have the option not to fulfil the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and Lineup may restrict you from using the services on the Platform and/or the Platform itself.
If you wish to delete your account and thereby discontinue using the services provided by Lineup on the Platform, such deletion of account and discontinuance of services shall be governed by the Lineup Terms of Service.
11. Rectification/Correction of Personal Information
You shall have the right to review your Personal Information submitted by you on the Platform and to modify or delete any Personal Information provided by you directly on the Platform. You hereby understand that any such modification or deletion may affect your ability to use the Platform. Further, it may affect Lineups’ ability to provide its services to you.
Lineup reserves the right to verify and authenticate your identity and your account Information and/or payment Information in order to ensure accurate delivery of services. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of your Personal Information may be denied or limited by Lineup, if it would violate another person’s rights and/or is not otherwise permitted by applicable law.
If you need to update or correct your Personal Information that Lineup may have collected to offer you personalized services and offers, you may send updates and corrections to Lineup at [admin@@lineup.ae] citing the reason for such rectification of Personal Information. Lineup will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
12. Term of Storage of Personal Information
Lineup shall store your Personal Information at least for such period as may be required and permitted by law. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with Lineup.
You agree that you will not submit any false information or any illegal or damaging content to the Platform. Lineup reserves the right to terminate access to or the ability to interact with the Platform in response to any concerns Lineup may have about false, illegal, or damaging content, or for any other reason, in its sole discretion.
13. Protection of Information
Lineup has taken adequate measures to protect the security of Information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. Lineup takes robust precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Lineup considers the confidentiality and security of your Information to be of utmost importance. It therefore uses industry standards, and physical, technical and administrative security measures to keep Information confidential and secure and Lineup will not share your Information with third parties, except as otherwise provided in this Policy. Please be advised, however, that while Lineup strives to protect Information and privacy, Lineup cannot guarantee or warranty its absolute security when Information is transmitted over the internet into the Platform. Lineup will annually evaluate this necessity considering your privacy and Lineup’ relation while keeping the applicable legislation in mind. Non-Personal Information (if any) will be retained indefinitely.
Access to your online account on the Platform is via. Login Credentials, which is password protected and this helps to secure your account information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account, including the Login Credentials. To ensure safety of your Personal Information, you are advised against sharing your Login Credentials with anyone. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Lineup by sending an email to [admin@@lineup.ae]. You shall be liable to indemnify Lineup for any loss suffered by Lineup due to such unauthorized use of your account.
For any loss or theft of Information, due to unauthorized access to your device through which you use the Platform or other reasons solely attributable to you, Lineup shall not be held liable or responsible under any circumstance whatsoever. Further, Lineup shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond Lineup’ reasonable control including but not limited to acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the user, etc.
Lineup does not intend to attract anyone under the legal age of consent to enter into binding legal contracts under the laws of their respective jurisdictions. Lineup does not intentionally or knowingly collect Personal Information through the Platform from anyone under that age. Lineup encourages parents and guardians to be involved in the online activities of minors to ensure that no Personal Information is collected from a minor without their prior consent. If you are using the Platform on behalf of someone else, including but not limited to, on behalf of your minor child/children or employer, you represent and warrant that you are authorised by such person to accept this Policy on their behalf and to provide consent on behalf of such person to Lineup’ use of such person’s Personal Information as described in this Policy.
15. Limitation of Liability
1. Lineup shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit, production, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunities or any type of direct or indirect, incidental, economic, compensatory, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses arising out of performance or non-performance of its obligations under this Policy.
2. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Lineup shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. The term “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Lineup and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, pandemic, epidemic, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, epidemic, pandemic or national/state lockdown due to any reason and any other similar events not within the control of Lineup and which Lineup is not able to overcome.
You have the option to 'opt-out' of all Lineup’ newsletters and other general email marketing communications by way of unsubscribe links provided at the bottom of each mailer. Lineup respects your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, it shall take all adequate steps to remove you from such lists. However, you will not be able to opt-out of receiving administrative messages, customer service responses or other transactional communications.
17. Applicability of the Lineup Terms of Service
This Policy shall be supplementary to the Lineup Terms of Service. Words and expressions used in this Policy but not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Lineup Terms of Service. To the extent any provision of this Policy does not conflict with the Lineup Terms of Service, the Lineup Terms of Service shall apply to this Policy. In the event of any conflict between this Policy and the Lineup Terms of Service, the interpretation placed by Lineup shall be final and binding on you.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Policy and/or the Lineup Terms of Service, in case of any conflict between any terms of this Policy and/or the Lineup Terms of Service and/or and any other agreement that you may enter into with Lineup for availing the services, the terms of the agreement executed with Lineup shall prevail at all times.
19. How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact Lineup at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971585129190.
· Company Name "Techauthors LLC"
· Complete Office Address : Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, UAE
· P.O Box No. : 515000